Retail Sales Associate - SeaTac Airport
Main tasks include:
- Maintain visual standards of product display and register area, consistently restock and rotate products, keep storeroom organization, and uphold store cleanliness.
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
- Maintain solid product knowledge to effectively suggest and sell to customers by directing them to products and explaining product features.
- Ring all sales in the Point-of-Sale System and handle all monetary transactions accurately and effectively.
- Adhere to all company policies as they relate to the company’s cash handling and standard operations procedure, personal appearance standard, person conduct, and employee/guest relations
- Perform store opening and closing duties.
- Must get and maintain Orange badge approved and follow-airport rules and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00/hr. + commission
Education: High School or equivalent
Experience: Retail Sales and/or Airport experience not required but preferred.
Skills: Organized, Attentive, and Tidy – Sales focused
License/Certification: Driver’s License and Social Security Card (Required)
Shift availability: All days available, Store Open hours are 7am – 7pm, part time available.
- Company Medical benefits + HSA (after 60 days and with 30+ hours per week).
- Free parking and badging
- A dynamic work environment filled with fun and opportunities to grow in your career!
Work Location: SeaTac Airport – Terminal A (airside)
*Must have birth certificate or passport and pass Port of Seattle/TSA background check
To apply, send resume